Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's been over a month...

since we left the fair and I haven't posted even 1 picture.  SLACKER!
Well... moving on...
We survived another year... barely.  It was exceptionally stressful this year for no other reason than because I think I may or may not be losing my marbles.
 Anyway, here are some pictures of the boys!




Every year we are SOOO ready to be done with 4-H by the first week in August.  It's a LOT of work, walking, washing, walking, washing... and no matter how much we work the animals, I'm always afraid that it "wasn't enough".  Like I said earlier, I think I'm just losing my mind and will look back on these days with regret for how much I worried and how little I sat back and just enjoyed it all.

But, now that a month has passed and records are turned in, it's time to start picking out next year's projects (times 3 since Holly will be a full-blown 4-Her this year!).   Today-- right now-- I feel ready, slightly less crazy, and I look forward to another year!

No comments: